Special PensionsIndividual Clients
• Removal of the deceased from place of death to mortuary within a 30km radius.
• Use of Mortuary
• Wash and dress
• Provision of a 3 Tier Casket
• Documentation assistance i.e. burial order etc
• Use of Chapel
• Transport of the deceased to burial place – Anywhere in Zimbabwe
• Grocery Allowance of $200.00 for member/ immediate family members/dependants
• Bus for mourners or cash in lieu of $250.00
• Provision of grave mats, tents and casket lowering device
Terms and Conditions
• 2 months waiting period
• A maximum of four dependants are to be covered
• No age restriction upon entry for members
• There are no medical examinations at joining or when claiming for service at the end.
• Maximum number of children is 4 – up to 18 years or 23 years if in full time tertiary education
This policy does not cover
Death resulting directly or indirectly occasioned by through or in consequence of:
a. Suicide within a period of 2 years after having taken a policy.
b. Children that are not added on the policy after a period of six months after birth.
Cash in Llieu
A cash in lieu of service will be the bereaved family in the event of funeral services having been sought elsewhere. This will nullify all other benefits stipulated in the policy with the exception of the amounts below:
- Cash in lieu of casket due to religion shall be as shown on the table below: Note that the casket cash in lieu shall
be payable when Doves has conducted the funeral service.