- April 7, 2020
- Posted by: Doves
- Categories: Health News, In the news
Doves is concerned about the likely effects Covid-19 may have on the business, our clients, staff and the community at large. As an organization we have taken proactive precautionary measures including the following:
● Stakeholders are encouraged to minimize visits to our service centres and instead make use of non-contact means of communicating with us.
Our numbers being our landlines +263 242 774014/16 our Voip line 08677000373 which covers all our branches, email platform email@example.com and specific staff emails, our call centre and Whatsapp lines 0731772716 ,0731772714 individual mobile lines, the Doves Website www.doves.co.zw and on Facebook.
● In instances where visits have to be undertaken, visitors will be screened and will be required to sanitize hands and feet. In addition, meetings exceeding 5 people will not be allowed.
● Chapel services have been suspended until further advice.
● Not more than 5 mourners are allowed to identify the deceased and only one close relative to accompany the deceased in the hearse to the place of burial.
● We have implemented additional precautionary procedures when removing the deceased from the place of death.
In general, we encourage our clients and mourners to observe recommended practice in terms of social distancing and strict personal hygiene. Our members of staff have been briefed on best practice in this regard and our clients and mourners are encouraged to cooperate in the best interest of all of us.
We encourage all our stakeholders to visit our website and social media
platforms for updates we may put up from time to time. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience during these trying times.
Together we shall win.